CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Our business is part of the community, and we recognise our responsibilities to the environment, our neighbours and society at large.
It is a fundamental policy of the company to conduct business with honesty and integrity, and in accordance with the highest legal and ethical standards. We require our directors, managers, employees and agents to behave in a certain way. These are our requirements.
Honesty and Integrity
- Always follow the law.
- Report any wrongdoing.
- Never offer or accept a bribe, including gifts from or to customers, suppliers or subcontractors.
- Avoid any conflict of interest.
Fairness and Consistency
- Show respect and consideration for others.
- Treat people fairly.
- Consider the communities in which we operate.
- Maintain a high standard of personal conduct and courtesy in all business dealings.
- Refrain from engaging in any conduct that could undermine the employee’s position within the Company, or could bring the Company into disrepute.
The utmost regard for health, safety and the environment
- We put health and safety first, ensuring the safety of our employees, suppliers, sub-contractors, stakeholders and agents.
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety rules, procedures and legislation.
- Reduce our impact on the environment by reducing the amount of waste material we produce. We reuse and recycle paper, equipment and other waste. We also reduce energy use and transportation wherever possible.
- We purchase products with a lower environmental impact and has been made from recycled material.
Our exceptional workmanship requires deep engagement and close attention to detail. That’s why it is so important that our people have a healthy work-life balance.