Mivan's Comprehensive Manufacturing Facility Caters for a Diverse Range of Production Requirements
- Conventional to bespoke joinery products
- Architectural metalwork to themed finishes
Products are manufactured using a vast range of materials including solid timber, various panel materials, decorative veneers and laminates, metal, resin materials, natural stones, and theming materials.
Wood Machine Shop
- High speed moulder and associated equipment capable of machining complex soft and hard wood mouldings.
- Panel processing including bonding of decorative plastic laminates and real wood veneers onto a variety of core boards. Subsequent working including hardwood or veneer edging, post forming of panels and computerised beam sawing.
- Specialist in vacuum press forming of complex curved panels up to 4000mm long including 3D Shapes.
- Wide belt sanding of panels and solid timbers including veneer sanding using state of the art machinery (1300mm wide capacity).
- Computerised routing of boards and solid timber to complete shapes. Four off-line CAM seats designing and programming machines to create parts assembly.
Metal Works Department
- Experts in metal forming and welding techniques and specialist in one off products within short lead times.
- Metal fabrication in a wide range of materials from mild steel to brass, copper, stainless steel, bronze and other materials.
- Large polishing shop capable of providing satin or mirror polished finishes.
Multi skilled craftsmen pre-assemble all components to check for fit and finish prior to finishing and dispatch. Skills include conventional joinery products, case goods, door sets, counters, specialist themed construction and high quality one off and small batch items.
Three spray booths and associated preparation equipment to provide high-quality lacquer, paint and polyester finishes in a heated, negatively pressurised and self-contained preparation and spray areas.
Soft Furnishings Department
Providing turnkey facilities for superior quality projects from government organisations to cruise liners.
Water Jet Profiling System
The waterjet profiling system is capable of cutting a wide range of materials using a high pressure water/ abrasive mix.
Highly Skilled Workforce
- Interpretation of conceptual drawings and development design are key skills
- In-house production of rod drawings using the latest AutoCAD packages
- Multi disciplined workforce able and willing to diversify to support various production requirements and to produce quality product within tight deadlines and budgets.